If you or your organization are interested in joining, please read below for more information on the benefits and membership levels.
Benefits: MCAN connects stakeholders that provide college access and success programming with allies, best practice conferences, and tools and resources for increasing postsecondary opportunity for Montana’s students. Some other benefits of joining MCAN are:
Discounts on MCAN sponsored professional development and training events, such as the MCAN Annual Conference;
- Access to National College Access Network member’s only tools and resources;
- Early access to newly published documents like the MCAN Gap Analysis;
- Opportunity to participate in MCAN’s Leadership Council and Committee work groups;
- Subscription to MCAN’s newsletter;
- Opportunities for organizational collaboration and peer networking.
- Individual – $25 annually for individual membership.
- Organizational – $250 annually for those agencies, institutions, associations and organizations whose employees participate in MCAN.
Please email MTCollegeAccess@gmail.com to sign up and receive an invoice. All checks should be made payable to Montana College Access Network.